Mobile Website Company in Santa Rosa
Today more and more searches are being done on mobile phones than on desktops. A mobile website puts your business within reach of anyone with a popular device such as an iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry. WSI Smart Marketing can help increase your conversions for local search marketing efforts and increase walk-in business and sales opportunities. We are an Internet marketing company based in Santa Rosa and specialize in creating affordable mobile websites for your business.
A mobile website is a condensed version of your standard website which contains your business’s important information in a format that is simple for your visitors to navigate. Mobile sites differ from desktop sites because the screen size and the physical way people interact with them on a mobile device is very different. If you haven't done so, check our your website on a smartphone or tablet. Do you like what you see? Probably not. WSI Smart Marketing specializes in mobile website creating for your business in Santa Rosa and beyond.
At WSI Smart Marketing, we take your standard desktop website and make it into something truly meant for your mobile customers.
Consumers travel from their homes to the office, to meetings apart from their office, to a stop at the gas station, and then back to work for the afternoon before they head back home. That entails a lot of movement. Consider the following facts:
- 80% of searches on a mobile device lead to action taken by the consumer / potential client within 1 hour
- Mobile share of web traffic increased by over 200% worldwide between 2007 and 2015.
- In 2015 Mobile Internet use surpassed desktop Internet use worldwide.
What does this data mean for businesses? It suggests that there are benefits to marketing a mobile version of your standard website.
- Get More Leads – Increase your bottom line by reaching potential customers anytime, anywhere.
- Increase Brand Awareness – For a new business, this can be a huge advantage.
- Target More Customers – Capture your share of the mobile phone users' business.
A consumer might visit your site on their desktop at work, then read an email from you on their tablet while attending a meeting, and then check you out on Twitter from their smartphone at the gas station. It’s important for businesses to maintain a connected and consistent presence across multiple platforms.
CONTACT US or CALL (707) 843-3714 TODAY to get your business mobilized!